The Project Value Delivery Team:
Project Value Delivery has been founded late 2011 and is currently in a phase of tools and products development accompanied by intensive growth. Several people are joining. Expect this page to be frequently updated!
Jeremie Averous, Senior Managing Partner
Jeremie Averous brings more than 15 years of senior management experience in the energy industry. He has setup and been a core team member in large projects in the oil and gas offshore construction industry. He was previously senior government regulator in the nuclear industry. A mechanical engineer by training, Jeremie holds an MBA and the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification of the Project Management Institute. He is also a Certified Professional Coach (recognized by the International Coaching Federation) as well as an experienced facilitator and trainer. He is the author of The Fourth Revolution, a non-fiction business-related book about today's world transformation and how to thrive and lead. Jeremie blogs on The Fourth Revolution Blog.
Jeremie’s relevant experiences include:
- multiple experiences as an advisor at the highest level of government or private companies, for example as deputy head of staff for a Minister, or as an advisor to senior executives on operational and strategic issues;
- director in charge of the safety regulation for half of the French civilian nuclear facilities;
- setting up all the processes and systems of a startup joint-venture in the oil & gas offshore construction business, from scratch, in an emerging country, enabling the company to grow from 0 to 500MUSD/year revenue in 4 years and successfully execute a 800MUSD+ lump sum EPIC contract for an Oil Major;
- developing and implementing a Total Quality initiative for a leader in the offshore construction projects business;
- regularly coaching newly appointed project managers to accelerate their transition;
- an exceptionally deep hands-on knowledge in the field of risk management (technical, managerial, business and project risk);
- delivering hundreds of hours of training and facilitating on varied subjects relevant to project management, strategy definition, problem solving, personal development, High Potentials Development and organizational development.
Jeremie Averous is a French citizen, is married with three children, and lives in Singapore.
Jeremie is also a seasoned speaker. Download Jeremie's speaker profile.[Back to top]
Vijay Gopinathan, Managing Partner for South-East Asia
Vijay Gopinathan, our Managing Partner for South-East Asia has seven years of experience providing excellent services for various multinational companies in the Energy industry. His project management specialties include:
- contractual and commercial management,
- variations or change order management,
- management of vessel charters,
- project controls management,
- project commercial and technical risk management,
- quality management and HSE management (he is is a qualified OHSAS 18001 Lead Assessor with an Internal Integrated Management System Auditor (ISO9001, ISO14001, and OSHAS 18001) certificate).
He is particularly proficient in utilizing risk assessment software and methods such as Oracle Crystal Ball, Primavera Risk Analysis, FMEA, HAZOP, HAZID and Fault Tree Analyses and is familiar with various offshore installation methods, including S-Lay, J-Lay, heavy lift, flexible pipe installation, moorings installation and onshore fabrication. He has contributed in various capacities in offshore and onshore projects, which have included fixed offshore installations, floating production vessels and process equipment, onshore liquefied natural gas processing plants and offshore pipelines and subsea structures, with project values ranging from 2.5 MUSD to 2.5 BUSD. He has also worked on vessel chartering and inspection, repair and maintenance projects for offshore structures. He has been involved in projects in various regions and countries worldwide including South East Asia, India, China, Middle East and Australia[Back to top]
Louise de Neve, Principal Systems Consultant
Louise de Neve is an experienced systems project manager for large, complex projects. She is particularly experienced in developing and implementing simple, powerful and robust ad-hoc systems based on Microsoft Sharepoint, which enable projects to be performing even without the backup of a large corporate systems infrastructure. Beyond positions coordinating systems at global level for international project management organizations, her track record includes:
- The development and implementation of many document control and correspondence control systems and processes
- The development of ad-hoc applications such as timesheet, vendor management, or any other application that is needed to execute large projects in particular when the home organization does not have comprehensive systems in place
- The implementation of a pipe tracking system for a complex project including pipe matching and sorting over several geographically separate sites, and the implementation of portable equipment for inspectors and pipe trackers
And what about you? Project Value Delivery looks for talented individuals with a deep experience in the management of large complex projects to accompany its growth. If you are interested, contact us at contact@ProjectValueDelivery.com![Back to top]